Saturday, February 12, 2011

Here's Your Sign

I just know I'm pregnant!  Want to know what my first sign was?  Chipped Fingernail Polish...yup!  I know it sounds strange, but as soon as I saw my nails all chipped like that I just KNEW it was a sign.  I mean my nails NEVER chip, EVER!  I'm sure it is a sign, like all those hormones are making my nails weird so they won't hold onto nail polish anymore.  Strange thing is, I haven't even had sex this month so it's like a total miracle!  Okay, I'm off to write this in my baby book now.  I think I will name my baby after the nail polish...China Glaze.  :)



And if you are still reading this and looking at your own nails and wondering if you could in fact be pregnant please see a professional...you need help!  LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment