Sunday, January 23, 2011

Myrtle Loves Merle

So next week I have a doctor's appointment with a fabulous RE.  He is going to do a fluid ultrasound.  While this sounds perfectly innocuous let me assure you it isn't.  According to my good friend Google it involves filling up your uterus with fluid which can cause moderate to severe cramping.  Yippie!  My tail wags for cramping...

Now as you can imagine while I am relaying all this information to Merle his eyes start to glaze over.  At the appropriate pause in my diatribe he chimes in with, "wow, you are just full of gross stuff today."  Great, he totally missed the point, again!


"So," I ask, "are you going to go with me to the appointment or not?"  "We will also be talking to the office manager about cost, timelines, overall plan, ect."  Merle's response, "I dunno, maybe if work isn't busy."

Like I said in the title of this little blog blurb, I do love Merle.  But sometimes I think a good bonk on the head would do him and me good.  Perhaps he could have fluid pumped into his penis for a fluid ultrasound and see if he wants me there to hold his hand.  Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment